Below, please find 5 top ways for you to determine who you will most likely have the best experience with.
Enjoy your reading! ☺
1. YOUR intuition – Choosing a psychic or healer based on your “gut” or intuition is, hands down, the #1 method you deserve to use when selecting someone. When attending a psychic fair or attending an event featuring a psychic, watch us from a distance as we read / heal others. Do you like the way we are treating the person we are currently with? Do you sense the positive energy that surrounds us while we read / heal? Watch the body language of the person being read…are they leaning in, listening to our every word? Taking notes? Actively engaged in their reading? If you like what you see, be sure to sign your name on their waiting list and get ready to learn something more about you!
2. OUR Reputation – Many of us get the majority of our new readings / healings through the referrals of others. So, when you are ready to get a reading or a healing, ask your friends, neighbors and colleagues who they would recommend and why. Ask them why did they choose that person? Did they find the experience to be enjoyable? Why? How did they feel once their reading / healing was over? While you are asking them these questions, please be mindful of 2 things:
- Unless your friend voluntarily shares with you, please respect your friend’s privacy by not asking them what did they talked about with their psychic / healer. Many of our clients go through profound realizations and as a result, we as psychics and healers take great pride in keeping confidential what goes on with each of our clients and ask that you respect their confidentiality as well.
- As previously mentioned, go by your instinct as to whether or not, based on what your friend has chosen to share with you, if you would like to meet with their psychic / healer of choice as well. After all, you know yourself better than anyone, so be sure that your final choice is your own.
3. Ask US Questions! – As long as we’re not busy supporting someone else, please come up to us and ask us questions like: How long have you been reading / healing? How would you describe your style of reading / healing? What do you like best about what you do? And again, listen to your ‘gut’ as to how the reader / healer is answering your questions and, if you feel comfortable with that person after your mini-interview with one of us, then ask if you can take a seat so you can enjoy your reading / healing!
4. We ENCOURAGE you! – Take notes! Use your cell phone recording device! Bring your recorder! We feel comfortable having you take notes and /or tape your reading / healing experience with us. After all, even if you have visited us in the past, each visit is a one-time occurrence and you deserve to document the knowledge that you will acquire to the best of your ability.
5. OUR Philosophy – We support you in choosing who is best for you. As readers / healers with varying personal and professional abilities, we are able to provide you with diversified approaches to your life distinctive from your own. So, next time, when you feel confused, troubled or stuck, please feel free to contact us to set up an appointment for your next reading.
See you soon!